KILLERS & KILLAHS

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

YOUNG NIGGA WITH MONEY.

Right when I got to school i started working on this
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thought this was some sick shit.
Photobucket

Photobucket

the fight at school today

sorry for shaking so much but everyone was just tossing eachother around,
and I guess one of those girls decided to leave us some horse hair as a supirse.haha
LEGIT...LEGIT...
Photobucket

FAKE!!!LOL JK
Photobucket

Photobucket
SHE SEEKS THA DEEK!=]

Photobucket

Went to rallys, and this lady pops out of the cut drunk as fuck...
She must hate her job...
Photobucket

Photobucket
I'd say my best pair of kicks yet!

Photobucket
M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I.
haha

1 comment:

JOEX2 said...

Yo kid this be the real JOEX2!
dont even think of written my name or going by it!!! I been doing this before you were even a thought in your dads head. Take this blog down
A real ass nigga with a whole lot of money
sucka

www.joex2.com