KILLERS & KILLAHS

Sunday, May 18, 2008

IT'S A DOG EAT DOG WORLD

What a fucking day.
Woke up to my brother bitching at me for the 5 dollars I owe him, I didnt pay him so he snitched me out n my dad made me pay him...FUCK A JON! lol jk jk
It's GOOD thing I payed him because later he came with grand theft auto 4.
Photobucket
The games cheap as fuck, there's no point of playing the whole game out when the whole story is all fucked up, so I just ran around putting in gun codes, blastin on bitches n stealing cars.

Then I rode my bike to arrons brothers to come up on some shit with boobi , and on our way back this kid tried running up on boobi while all his homies tried to distract me by running up on me talking about me having a problem with them n shit ,turns out he wanted the fade because boobi was doggin the mofucka,it's funny how Every time we see the kid alone he never says shit let alone even look at us but since he caught us slippin with his homies he becomes all big n bad lol, and what's worse than a big bad paisa haha.

Once I got home I felt all nasty from the bike ride so me n boobs kicked it in my yard, and found a box of headphones.
We really didn't know what to do with them so we decided to write on all of them and hang them from the ceiling in my room.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's not done, we got about 20 more headphones to go...

I never knew I had fresh fruit awaiting for me in my backyard,I think imma take a bucket of apples & peaches to school and sell them for 10 cents a pop.
Pretty soon everyone will be calling me JOE APPLE SEED. haha
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my little sister made me a kangaroo out of paper today,and I thought it was the most legit thing I've ever seen a 10 year old girl do. Maybe not but she's my sister so I kinda have to say that.
Photobucket

Busted on a canvas today. It came out pretty clean if you ask me, but you be the judge.
Photobucket
SAHR.SAUR.SAWR.SAR.

Also busted in ekoes book.
Photobucket

& caught spots on soda cans all day.
Photobucket

WHAT A FUCKING DAY!=]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about? you didn't pay me back
and i didn't snitch on you.

-JON