KILLERS & KILLAHS

Friday, May 23, 2008

FIYAH

I got to school late because I had a doctors appointment to go to.
So when I got to school I didn't feel like going to third period so I went to Becks class while her class was taking a test, and my friend bimbo needed help on his test but i was no help at all.
Photobucket
HAHA. He's one dumb motherfucker, and notice he writes like a 5 year old lol.

Today was evas birthday, and god damn she had about 2 cakes, 2 trays of cupcakes, and a batch of cookies.
You bet I had a chocolate flavored lunch.
Photobucket
I caught sam bringing in the goods.
Photobucket
*cough* future plot *cough*

ROKEM PUTING IN WORK IN THE BOOK!
Photobucket

Photobucket
KENNA GOT TITTAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Rels got topped by a SRN so they caught one slippin and pressed his ass lol
FUCKA SRN!!!!!
DOA BANGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some personal project im working on.
Photobucket

ask aly...lol
Photobucket

we have the nastiest weather ever=[.
Photobucket

No comments: