KILLERS & KILLAHS

Thursday, May 8, 2008

SMASHVILLE

Block schedule sucks.
I've came to the conclusion that once i get out of school I'll try to get into some top notch art school since I seem to be good at it anyway.
today was banal. But after school I got into an intense debate on girls and boys having sex,using each other,being sluts,etc.
Then walked home and these wanna be thugs tried to punk me for my camera but that was'nt about to happen.


Photobucket
In art class my teacher showed us this drawing which amazed me,if you look close enough you can see within each stroke reads the word "pug"...

props to the first to thrash =P HAHA
Photobucket
Photobucket
p.s. dont kill me=]

newlyweds
Photobucket

Photobucket
WE RUN THIS SHIT.

Photobucket

Photobucket
this is what happens when all the real basketball players take up all the courts n shove the white boys aside...
haha
I kid I kid!

as for this...
Photobucket
lets just say my critical thoughts on culver high

Photobucket
GETHIS

Photobucket
I SMELT THAT SHIT TOO! HAHA

Photobucket
WESTSIDE!

No comments: