KILLERS & KILLAHS

Sunday, May 25, 2008

DOWNTOWN.

Today I woke up at about 9 or 10ish, and played GTA4.
My grandpa came over and took my n the family out to eat, so we went out for breakfast, then we dropped my sisters and my mom off at home,picked up Boobi, and ended up in L.A. about 20 minutes later looking for a suit to wear for my uncles wedding.
First thing I noticed when I got there was the food my nigg.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It may not be the cleanest, but hey who the fuck cares.
We breathe in dirty air,
and sometimes drink some dirty ass disease infected water...LOL

Boobis fat ass went straight to work.
Photobucket

We sat for about an hour or so waiting for my dad to pick out a suit.
So me boobi and my brother are posted chillin and what not, and a bum rolls up on us saying "Hey man whats up?"
boobi says "nothing just chillin.Hey do you know if the Lakers are playing today?"
The bum replied "Yeah and if your dad doesnt let you watch the game you better tie him up to a chair and tell him.Pappa you better let me watch this game,now ill give you 1 pee break but I have to tie you back up when your done, and if you wanna smack me you can smack me after the game."
Trust I was dying.
Turns out he was low key plotting on some spare change.
So we gave him change in exchange for a performance act.LOL



sick lil spot I ran into
Photobucket


Photobucket
I found out its illegal to sell bunnies and turtles at such a young age.
I saved a turtle n gave it to my little sisters.
They went to petco and bought a new house n food for the turtle, and named it Yoshi?!?!
Wtf kina name is that.
Photobucket

DA FUCK YOU KNOW BOUT IT!
Photobucket

Once I got home I hit up the homies and got twisted, grubbed, and now im here drunk as fuck entertaining you fuck faces.
Yaddadathizz.

No comments: