KILLERS & KILLAHS

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SHIT FUCK

QUICK STORY FOR TODAY.

I'm chillin with johnny shannon and brenda 6th period, and this football comes flying at me and hits me on the back of my neck.
So I turn to see who threw the ball and it was this huge black guy. My first thought was to just throw the ball back and be cool because he can fuck my shit up with one swing , but no!
I walked up to the kid and yelled out "bitch get on your knees and say sorry."
He didn't hear me so I was like fugit and said
"look nigga say sorry ."
He said "im sorry."
I then said "what?"
he said "im sorry!"
then I said "waahh!"
Then he said "im sorry!"
That repeated about 2 more times, and once I felt like I made him feel like a bitch i just walked away with a nice smile on my face.=]
I guess big people make big bitches!
































P.S.
If you think I did the wrong thing by doing what I did, then hey

SUCK MY DICK!!!!=]
HAHA

No comments: