KILLERS & KILLAHS

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WHATS BEEF?

How often do you find monster cans bigger than doors?
ehh, I guess thats why there called monsters???
Photobucket


Photobucket
the poor kid got struck out by a girl,but she was fine so its chill.

Photobucket
Photobucket
So today the seniors took their class photo,and im not a senior so what the fuck does it matter to me.haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
SHERIZZLE!
Photobucket
this cat is the business.
I spent a majority of my school day chillin with the man,talking about what I plan on doing with my life,and the advise he gave me set a whole new standard for me, if anything i'd like to dedicate this blog to him (no homo) lol
trill talk though, the guys a legit dude
and big ups to his WOMAN!
May she follow in my footsteps =P

be smart.
ride a bike.
get exersise.
save a tree.
global warming wahh???
Photobucket

kids stay in school and try your hardest not to end up here, I mean im not saying working at McDonalds is bad or anything but why settle for that when you can sell drugs and work on your own time and make a killing.Not that im saying you should sell drugs either lol.
STAY IN SCHOOL!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
PUSOY...PISOY... WHY NOT JUST CALL IT PUSSAYYY!



funny story behind this.
So I was sitting in sanchez class and j ryon was like "damn my nigga joe lemme get on your blog" and me being the good friend I am, I let him.
So they say a picture speaks a thousand words.
so then how much does a video?