KILLERS & KILLAHS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

fried but not frying.

Guess who's the inspiration behind this one?
Photobucket

If you ever wondered why most of my titter post always have something to do with deep fried?
Well thats because Joe n I are in the works of some really fried shit.
what exactly?
I cant get too much in depth about it,you never know who's lurking for the next big idea to steal.
I just started working on this before I got indulged in what your reading now.
Photobucket
Btw I know I spelled twitter wrong,but who doesn't like titters?

PERFECTING MY CRAFT!
Just two assignments that I happen to like.
Photobucket


Photobucket
this piece took an actual process and is Harder to execute than you might think.
Patience is key, and it sucks that it took me 3/4 of my first attempt to figure that out...

Wow what do you know. Time flies when your not worried about it. Funny how things work out eh?
Damn it's time for bed I feel like a dead beat...
Oh yeah! follow me on Twitter @joesfried
Photobucket

No comments: