KILLERS & KILLAHS

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dp.Fryde

I wish I had my camera for the M.O.B (massacre of the bay). Timmy tames got a few flicks of the trip so those will be uploaded soon. Just hold your horses.

On another note, a lot has been going on with setting up meetings,and getting designs together.
Hopefully everything gains momentum and rides out smoothly...

Tame is about to smoke me out, so its lift off time. Always keep two rolled!
Photobucket
what's better than my fridge after a fatty session?
Tames fridge. haha
Photobucket

I found a pic from our last trip to Frisco. We stayed in a hostel since a hotel was way out of our price range. Lol sike! We didn't need to pay double for a spot to stay when we only
spent 1/9 of the day there, and That 1/9 consisted of the three S's: shower, shit,sleep.


Gotta Be rested for a long night of tag out in the bay city. Or maybe I was just a bit intoxicated.
Photobucket
We are Deep Fried!

FORT MASON.
Photobucket

No comments: