KILLERS & KILLAHS

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Beware of the Sickle.

Yesterday I was at the Cali Dance Festival. It sucked that we were asked to be there by 9 n didn't get back stage till an hour later. It was a good experience all for a good cause. We donated well over $1500 worth of RILA gear to raise money for Sickle cell awareness and treatment.

I<3FREESHIT Photobucket

It's weird because I take my camera with me everywhere I go but always get so caught up with what I'm doing I forget to take pics.
speaking of caught up, this brief was a clown running left and right but she had us all taken care of so good looks ma!
Photobucket

two new tees have been dropped, more to come, but we are currently working on the spring line, we don't know whether to make all the tees for the spring collection at once or print and drop everything at different times throughout the season. HMMMMM. #decisions
Photobucket

So far the blessed trap tee is our heavy hitter. We ran into YG and we shot him our we deliver tee and hoodie, he saw max in our god bless the trap tee, and said this
"Naw man I want that other brand with the god bless the trap on the back." lol little did he know, so we had to break it down on a nigga that the shirt he wanted we also made by us,once he realized what we were saying he was tryna work for 4 tees, but he only got away with one.
Photobucket

You aint P.DIDDY foo! yeah whats your point?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Polo Bandit said...

Is the 'God Bless the Trap' tee still available?